Archive for the 'Management Committee' Category

73rd AGM - Minutes

June 23rd, 2007

ORMSKIRK RUGBY UNION FOOTBALL CLUB
Minutes of 73rd Annual General Meeting
Friday 22nd June 2007
1. Present
B Stevenson, A Montrose, A O’Malley, J Call, P Blackwood, H Leary, I Critchley,
D Jones, R Gregg, A Spencer, S Blood, A Molyneux, C Silcock, E Gander, J Turner,
M Hutchings, M Newton, A Green, A Jones, D Sutherland, A Troughton, N […]

Committee Meeting Minutes

December 10th, 2006

ORUFC Committee Meeting Minutes
Wednesday 6th December 2006
(Action points are in bold and italicised)
1. Present
A Montrose, B Stevenson, A O’Malley, A Spencer (Part), R Brennan,
E Gander, P Williams, S Littleton
2. Apologies
D Sutherland, M Newton, J Call, H Leary

3. Matters Arising from previous Meeting
I. AM has posted criteria for VPs and Life Members on the Club’s website
II. BS still […]

Thank You to Sponsors

December 3rd, 2006

ORUFC are very grateful to the people and businesses who help us. Without your help and support, club’s such as ourselves simply couldn’t survive.
The list below represents local businesses who have helped out with the match programme and membership booklet this season - thank you once again!
Beaufort Hotel
Kennedy’s Partnership
Chris Higham Prestige Motors
Ormskirk Taxis
De-Ziners Hair […]

Awards of Vice-President & Life Member

November 10th, 2006

CRITERIA FOR AWARDS OF VICE PRESIDENT & LIFE MEMBERSHIP
These awards exist to recognise the valuable contribution of individuals to the current and future existence of the Club. In particular, the two awards described below are intended to recognise a wide range of contribution – i.e. more than simply being a long-term member of ORUFC

VICE-PRESIDENT AWARD
This […]

Committee Meeting Minutes - November 2006

November 10th, 2006

ORUFC Committee Meeting Minutes
Wednesday 8th November 2006
(Action points are in bold and italicised)
1. Present
A Montrose, B Stevenson, A O’Malley, A Spencer, M Newton, J Call,
R Brennan, E Gander, H Leary, N Dermott, G Spengler, P Williams
2. Apologies
D Sutherland

3. Matters Arising from previous Meeting
I. Criteria for VPs and Life Members has been drafted by AM. All […]

ORUFC Committee Meeting Minutes

October 14th, 2006

ORUFC Committee Meeting Minutes
Wednesday 11th October 2006
Minutes

(Action points are in bold and italicised)
1. Present
A Montrose, B Stevenson, A O’Malley, A Spencer, M Newton, J Call, R Brennan, E Gander, H Leary, S Littleton (Part)
2. Apologies
D Sutherland, M Woods
3. Matters Arising from previous Meeting
I. Criteria for VPs and Life Members has been drafted by AM. After […]

Ormskirk RUFC Mini, Junior & Colts Coaches Meeting

October 14th, 2006

Ormskirk RUFC Mini, Junior & Colts Coaches Meeting
Wednesday 4th October 2006
Minutes

Present: Donny Sutherland, I Hunter, Jaimie Albinson, Frank Wells, Dave Jones, Anna O’Mally, John Dobson, J Reading, Alan Reele, Mark Bailie, Phil Feeney, Iain Davidson, Simon Kirk
1. Apologies
Louis Ttofa, Peter Dawson, Mal Woods, David Evans, Graeme Mitchell, Steve Lilly, Charlie Brereton, Dave Lowe, […]

Minutes of September’s Management Meeting

September 19th, 2006

ORUFC Committee Meeting Minutes
Wednesday 13th September 2006

(Action points are in bold and italicised)
1. Present
A Montrose, B Stevenson, A O’Malley, A Spencer, M Newton, J Call, R Brennan, E Gander
2. Apologies
P Williams, D Sutherland, N Dermott, H Leary
3. Matters Arising from previous Meeting
I. Criteria for VPs and Life Members has been drafted by AM. Committee to adapt/adopt […]


Bad Behavior has blocked 299 access attempts in the last 7 days.